A FREE six session parenting program for parents of aged 11-16
Would you like to learn how to:
- Communicate with your teen more effectively?
- Help your teen manage those difficult emotions?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- Teach your teen how to make friends and deal with conflict?
- Help your teen develop emotional intelligence?
Research has shown that adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have more stable and satisfying relationships
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Where: Hudson Family Centre
95 Hudson Road
When: Thursday 27th July 2017 to 31st August 2017
6.00pm to 8.30pm
Contact: 9720 9204